St. Matthew's, Olinda
17 Monash Avenue
St Matthew's Anglican church was built in 1903 and is one of the earliest remaining timber churches, on its original site within the Dandenong Ranges.
The hall was purchased by the people of St Matthews in 1935 and bought to the church site by horse drawn cart to become the St Matthews Parish Hall.
St. Michael's and All Angels, Kalorama