Please note that St Matthew's Olinda is currently closed for refurbishment with all services transferred to St Michael's Kalorama whilst still meeting in their current timeslot. Marmadukes Playgroup has also been moved to St Michel's Hall.
St Michael's Anglican church was built in 1940 using locally sourced stone from Kilsyth.The foundation stone was laid on 26th June 1940, the day that France fell to the Germans.
The church contains eleven beautiful stain-glassed windows that fill the church with light and colour. They each have significance, the Flanders window is dedicated to those that lost their lives in the First World War.